Steel Insulated Garage Doors
- Short, long and flush panel steel garage doors.
- Durable steel garage doors available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available in short and long raised panel design options. The three-layer Premium doors have a defined Elegant raised panel design.
- 14 factory finish paint colors available, including Standard White, Mocha Brown, Ultra-Grain® Classic Cherry Finish and more.
- A wide variety of window options are available, including decorative, architectural, and double-top window sections.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction.
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4.
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
ENERGY EFFICIENCYThermal break separates the interior from the exterior skin to improve energy efficiency and comfort.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment, and a baked-on primer and top coat. Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency and durability. (Click for details)
TRADITIONAL SHORT PANEL
2 and 1-layer doors
TRADITIONAL LONG PANEL
2 and 1-layer doors
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
SOLID ELEGANT SHORT
SOLID ELEGANT LONG
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
MADISON ARCH 613
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
SHORT WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
SHORT WITH SQUARES GRILLES
LONG WITH RECTANGULAR GRILLES
LONG WITH SQUARE GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
ARCH1 WITH GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH GRILLES
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
MADISON ARCH 613
MADISON ARCH613 (Double Door)
SUNSET 502 (7', 7'6", 12' widths only)
SUNSET 502 (Double Door)
SUNSET 503 (Double Door)
SUNSET 504 (14', 15', 15'6" widths only)
SUNSET 505 (16', 17', 18' widths only)
SUNSET 506 (10', 20' widths only)
SUNSET 603 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SUNSET 605 (DOUBLE DOOR)
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS MEDIUM FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS CHERRY FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS WALNUT FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN CYPRESS SLATE FINISH*